Ahad, 29 April 2012

What if Reva has His Own Website

This IS my idea, so I must post it first.

Hello! It's me again, posting here.
You may say I post too much here, but that's because I feel I owned it. And you guys too.
Okay, heads up to the post.

So, here I come... What if I have my own website.

I don't like talking about (teenager) reality. I prefer to talk about unrealistic things. And my site, that would be something like that. Exactly LIKE THAT
I like cars very much; I want to know more, and to share more, even they won't get it... And my site, it will be about cars.
And that's why my avatar on my Twitter account is not a picture of someone, or even picture of myself. 
I like games, especially racing; I want to know more techniques, and to share it, even they won't get it... And my site, it will have some tricks on how to win races on those.
And that's why I almost own all the Need For Speed series, leaving "The Need For Speed", "Need For Speed II", "Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit", "Need For Speed High Stakes", "Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed", and "Shift 2: Unleashed" to own. I'll skip "Need For Speed Nitro" because there's no PC version of it. 
So, the site will be about cars, racing games, and similar things. And I've been trying to keep "2reva7" as my nick. 
About design, I won't talk about it. I didn't mastered HTML yet.

And that's my imagination about my site. If I come with another great imagination ideas, I'l post about it.

See you later everyone! Bye!

Dhia Akhsya Revananto
follow me @2reva7 on twitter.

1 ulasan:

  1. hey rev do you realize that you are the only one boy in 8h who is post here? *applause *commentpentingbanget-_-

    BalasPadam