Ahad, 29 April 2012

How About A Topic Switch?

Hmmm... It's getting worse.
Less hope that the blog will survive.
But I'll try to keep this!

Hello! It's been a while since my last post.
I knew that the blog is still running low.
Before it's getting lower, how about if we...

...switch the topic?

Hope you guys agreed with it, and the topic would be...

"Imagination".

Yes. Let's imagine about something.
And I'll start with...

"What if you have your own website and what will be there".

I chose that because you guys knew that Mr. Taryono gave us a task to create some basic web design. You guys knew that, don't you?

If you got your idea about it, post with title:

"What if (your name) has (his/her) own website".

I'll be waiting!

See you later everyone! Bye!

Dhia Akhsya Revananto
follow me @2reva7 on twitter.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan