Sabtu, 28 April 2012

Teresia : My Favorite Music



Hello , my name is teresia , I want to tell you about my favorite music. I love pop music, such as someone like you , price tag, everybody knew , and other. But I love pasti bisa song by citra scholastika. I like that song because the song has a good meaning and can  inspire our to solve a problem. The lyrics and the tune is easy to understand. Beside of her song , I like her too , she is citra scholastika. She was born on June 5th 1993. She an Indonesian singer. I like her because she has a beautiful voice. One of her achievement is become one of participant at Indonesian idol 2010. Beside pasti bisa song , she has one song again, that is everybody knew . I like her song but I like pasti bisa song very much. I hope citra kan be success at entertainment world , and people like her song.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan